- The view from my bedroom window
- The whole view from the balcony (7 jpegs)
- Sunset as seen from my computer
- me, me,
- My lovely and talented friend
Jasmin drew this fabulous
picture of me.
- I have a tattoo on my ankle.
- My then-roommate Spam took
while I was doing some home recording in 1989 or so, back before I grew
a face. Note the creatively
kludged setup. (The white thing on the bed in front of me is a
20" square ceramic tile on which rests a Radio Shack PZM mic. I
found it picked up ambient room noise nicely that way. The other
mics are both cheap Shure Prologues. One has a rag tied over it to
cut down on breath sounds, and is duct-taped to a drumstick stuck in
the top of a broken mic stand. Ah, the romantic life of a starving
- My very favorite picture of all time: Stevi, Jenine, and I
discover Newt Corsages. If only
we could all be this happy all the time!
- Friends don't let friends pose drunk.
If only we could all be this drunk... ahem.
- It is my dream to someday challenge Joe Cocker to a contest of
facial contortion. (This was
taken at the abovementioned wedding; I don't usually perform in